Friday, July 11, 2008

Welcome to Madison County Eats!

Hi.

As stated at my home blog (Terri's Tantrums and Treasures), I am in a perpetual cylce of diet and exercise, countered with bouts of cheap beer and otehr bad habits. In an effort to improve our health, outlook and lifestyle, Shawn and I have made the conscious choice to go out most weekends and get a good meal (in leiu of getting stumbly drunk and blowing the rest of the weekend in recovery :-#).

I am often very impressed (at other times, sadly disappointed) with the bevy of options in Madison County. The husband and I end up critiqueing (and comparing) our experience on the way home from these establishments and if for no other reason than posterity, I'll post those critiques here.

Message to Restaurateurs: I strive to be open and honest in my opinions, so as they say, if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen! The scale I use is clearly posted here and all reviews are open for feedback.

Happy Dining - TLG

No comments: